Here, in this article, you will come to know about the root cause of the problem of the echo dot speaker not working. There are actually several factors that can lead to the issue of echo dot no sound. No matter, what are the reasons behind the issue, it can be solved with the ways mentioned above.
How to Fix Echo Dot No Sound?
- The First thing you need to do is to check the volume. You may be worried about the issue but the reason for the echo dot no sound may be just the volume is turned down and you have no idea about it. So, just check the volume before stressing too much.
- Secondly, you should try to reconnect the device. It can happen that the device is not connected which has resulted in having no sound from the echo dot.
- Thirdly, you must check whether the “do not disturb mode is on”. This feature is used to prevent the speaker from giving any notification. This is used to prevent interruptions in the middle of listening to music or podcasts. To check if your echo dot speaker not working, you should try to give a verbal command to the echo device. To disable the DND mode, you should do it from the app on your mobile.
- Fourthly, if all the mentioned above ways are not working, you can try resetting the device. This action can be a bit intensive, but if all other ways are not working, this way will surely fix echo dot no sound. But, the problem with this solution is that it can erase all the information stored in the device and you may need to set all the features again.
- Lastly, you can also try contacting customer services.