Are you facing issues with your Amazon Echo device or wondering why does Alexa come on in the middle of the night. This is because Alexa turns on by itself in the middle of the night, which is obviously annoying for many users. But don’t worry; if you are facing such an issue, there can be several reasons involved with this.
Here, you will be able to get complete information about the topic that will allow you to fix it.
The factors involved and the appropriate solutions for why does Alexa come on in the middle of the night:
- It can be the case that you have scheduled a task and do not remember about it. This can let Alexa be turned on suddenly in the middle of the night. For this, you need to open the Alexa app and then go to Settings. Here, you will get access to routines. As you find the routines, check the schedules carefully to find out anything unusual.
- This will help you get rid of any task you have scheduled for the night or at any unusual times. Make sure to check that everything is fine before exiting from the application.
- Another good option to get rid of the issue is to reset the device. This will remove all the existing settings, and you will be able to set it up entirely as per your choice. But this is a good option only when you are okay with wiping off all the settings from the device.
- If you are continuously getting alerts, you can also take help from the Do Not Disturb mode. For this, you just need to ask Alexa to turn on the Do Not Disturb mode. Again, this can be a temporary solution, and there will be no disturbance in the middle of the night.
- However, this issue can also be because something is wrong with the speaker. To fix this, you need to contact Amazon Support. They will surely settle the problem, and you will never have to deal with the issue again.
We hope that this article was helpful for you to get answers to why does Alexa come on in the middle of the night!